Menu
woolvenmd
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

PAC

Hi I am deaf, as I request for this PAC Please so

My Mobile Number I have is ***********due expires on 16th January 2017, Please can I have this before 16th, you have already confirmed this to be end on 16th Jan by our forum message

thank you

email me asap

[MOD EDIT: For your security personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: PAC

Hi woolvenmd,

please edit your post to remove your mobile number (I have notified a moderator but you may act quicker).

As mentioned in previous posts, you should not display personal information here on a public forum.

You will need to call and speak to a member of the Team to request a PAC. I realise that this will be difficult for you but possibly you could have a close friend or family member make the call for you, provided that you are there to clear account security when prompted and authorise the other person to speak on your behalf.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

Superuser1718.png
0 Kudos
woolvenmd
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi let me tell my where is my right to deal with.

VM SHOULD deal / think first before how to deal withy deaf by using forum, How can I, that is discrimination

I do not have someone with me. where.... it is very very very short noticed, it is not fair due hearing person who to deal with over less 10 or so minutes, you give me the difficultly to deal with and find someone to ask for help, you want to delay me....Live chat or interpreter is good but this one is nowhere to deal with. why you ask for password or access due security you should know that as I am deaf not me, the other had a massive plm with VM not sky, Sky is good but deal for me to pay monthly.. Give me a reason why I do not join SKY.

Most deaf people recommend not using VM which I found that they are right even the person who work in VM shop, they said Sky is better than sky but VM is pay them good... FUNNY, now I agree with them due lack of deaf awareness apart of Live chat or Interpreter I am sorry... but I am glad that Mobile will be out of the way by 16th Jan, and one more to go as soon I will never join VM mobile and recommend the other not using VM

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi woolvenmd,

I'm sorry to hear that you want to leave us and that our WebChat team were not able to process this for you. 

In order to process PAC codes, we have to verify that we are dealing with the account holder and that account security is verified.

PAC codes cannot be obtained via the Community Forum or WebChat team but I have contacted our Mobile Team to see what can be done in this instance and I've been advised that you can obtain your PAC codes from a local Virgin Mobile shop.

Please make sure to take identification with you and account security will need to be verified in order to arrange the PAC codes for you.

You can find your local shop here via the online store locator: http://store.virginmedia.com/store-locator.html

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos