Menu
mikeyg1977
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

PAC swap back

Hi all,

I plan to give Virgin Mobile a go and transfer my number from EE. I have a PAC and am ready to transfer the number to a new PAYG sim from Virgin.

My question is: if I want to change to another network (with the same number) or even back to EE from Virgin, would I have any problems with that? I mean, are there any restrictions (time etc) with getting a PAC from Virgin and going to a different provider once again, or back to the old one?

Cheers,

Mikey

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: PAC swap back

You should be able to change as many times as you like & retain the same number. The number will only revert to EE once you give it up. The only difference it makes is to incoming calls, which will be charged as calls to EE. You should not notice any difference in performance as EE provides the host network for Virgin Mobile.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: PAC swap back

You should be able to change as many times as you like & retain the same number. The number will only revert to EE once you give it up. The only difference it makes is to incoming calls, which will be charged as calls to EE. You should not notice any difference in performance as EE provides the host network for Virgin Mobile.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile