Menu
Leeg2810
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Overseas problem

I am currently in Spain but have no phone coverage , I registered my number for European calls and used it in April , I have the same sim but different phone , I can't contact Virgin , anybody know a contact number on which I can call them
0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Overseas problem

Web chat or +44345 6000 789 if it works, 

A new phone, or new contract if a new contract then roaming may have been reset with the contract. Have you looked on your web account and checked if roaming is active there? And on the phone? That premium calls are allowed.

when all that is set, reboot the phone and see try it again after a few hours if still net active, it can take a few hours.

0 Kudos
Leeg2810
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Won't acknowledge web account
0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I've just checked and the web account systems seems to be working, have you tried it from a laptop or PC?

0 Kudos
Leeg2810
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Yes all I need is a number to ring to activate overseas calls
0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I can't copy/paste on my i

pad, damp app, just google contact virgin mobile from overseas

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Leeg2810,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. Sorry to hear that you are getting no phone coverage while abroad in Spain.

Checking this, I can see an issue with your roaming settings, so I'll need to get this reset for you. I'll need to verify your details first, to make sure I'm accessing the correct account, so I'll send you a private message. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this screen. 

Also, the number to contact us when you're abroad is +447953967967.

Speak soon,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Leeg2810,

I'm checking back with you about the issue you reported with your Virgin Mobile service while abroad, as I haven't received a response from you yet.
If you are still having problems with this and would like for me to look into this for you, please let me know.
Many thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos