Menu
yj6aa
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Overcharge on data whilst abroad

Hi,

Just got my bill and noticed that although credits have been made due to incorrect data charges being applied to my account whilst having active traveller bundles, there is clearly something wrong with VM calculations as I believe it should be 14 x £2 = £28 not 14 x £1 = £14. Can someone have a look please, as bill total is incorrect and should be lower.

Also, is anyone having this problem whilst travelling abroad and UK allowance is being applied when having traveller bundles applied?

0 Kudos
teabag
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Overcharge on data whilst abroad

"Also, is anyone having this problem whilst travelling abroad and UK allowance is being applied when having traveller bundles applied?"

Sounds like it's pretty common, my UK allowance is also being used and dropping down low while in France using a data pass.
---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only £9 and £5 big bundle sim. Customer since 1993.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Overcharge on data whilst abroad

Hi yj6aa,

this forum is primarily for users to help and advise one another.

As your query is directed towards your mobile account you would be best advised to call customer services on 789 so that they can rectify this for you.

(It is very likely a mistake. The "pay as you go" rate is £1 per day but as you say the "pay monthly" rate for data has recently risen to £2 per day).

If you are prepared to wait, someone from the "Team" may respond to this post but if so that is likely to take a few days.

YES... a simple search of this forum will show that you are not alone here.

Unfortunately there seems to be a problem and a number of travelers have suffered with the same issue.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos