Menu
Keithcalder
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Ordet parked

I've been virgin mobile customer for years. Tried to order new phone yesterday and was informed my order was parked. Have tried phoning no luck, told virgin would contact me, no contact. Whats going on. I dont have any late payments either.
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Ordet parked

Hi Keithcalder,

a parked order indicates that there is a problem completing it and they will need to speak to you.

As this forum is mainly a platform for customers to help and advise one another, issues such as this cannot be dealt with here by users.

I would advise continuing to try customer services or the sales team as it may be some time before this post gets picked up by a Team member on here.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Keithcalder,

a parked order indicates that there is a problem completing it and they will need to speak to you.

As this forum is mainly a platform for customers to help and advise one another, issues such as this cannot be dealt with here by users.

I would advise continuing to try customer services or the sales team as it may be some time before this post gets picked up by a Team member on here.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hey Keithcalder, 

Welcome to the community!

I am sorry to see that there is an issue with your order, I would advise that you will have to give the team a call regarding this, this normally happens when they require a few extra details. 

You can call in on 789 from a Virgin Mobile, 150 from a Virgin Media landline or alternatively you can call 0345 6000 789 from any mobile or landline. 

Take care, 

Kelly 

0 Kudos