Menu
Joann16
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Ordered a phone on contract but nothing came

I ordered a phone recieved 2 emails 1 confirming order an date of delviry 2nd one said there was techical issue an thy will be in touch in 24hours and ive heard nothing a week later
0 Kudos
Ramster
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ordered a phone on contract but nothing came

Sorry to have to tell you. But you wont be getting your phone. I and many others on here have had the same issue. And its virgins way of saying No. I phoned them last week regarding this and was told although i passed the credit check (mine is 999 out of 1000 by the way) it wasnt enough to get a contract but i was offered a £5 sim monthly instead which i declined. Its a really poor way to do things but save yourself the phone call and cost.  I tried with vodafone and ee and passed thier checks straight away.  Believe me. You wont hear a thing from virgin as its probably the worst online ordering system there can be. Have a look throigh the forums. Lot of people in the same boat

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ordered a phone on contract but nothing came

Hi joann16,

Welcome to the forums.

I'm really sorry to hear you haven't heard much since you ordered the phone. I want to look into this for you. So we can do this, I've sent you a PM detailing the next steps. You can view this by clicking the purple envelope in the top right.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos