Menu
HanaHogg
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Order mobile technical glitch?

I've ordered a phone yesterday for myself an my husband an had 3 emails one of which said there's a 'technical glitch' an they will be in contact within 24hrs but it's been over 24hrs an no contact! Don't really want to be wasting ages on the phone finding out what's happening is there a way to email?
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Order mobile technical glitch?

Hi HanaHogg,

unfortunately there is no email for Virgin Mobile.

You would be best advised to call customer services on 789 from a Virgin mobile if you already have one or 0345 6000 789 from any other phone and ask about your order.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos
HanaHogg
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Does this normally happen when doing an online order as I'm a new customer an tbh its putting me off want to switch now! Looking like very poor customer service :/ an it's terrible there is no email address to contact! I can't use my landline so will cost a fortune on my mobile
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi HanaHogg,

unfortunately this "technical glitch" has been going on five months now Smiley Frustrated

This post may get picked up by one of the Virgin team on here.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi HanaHogg,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I'm so sorry to hear you haven't a reply from us in over 24 hours following the technical glitch. I'll try my best to find out what's happening with it.

I can see you've also sent a private message to Mat_H for the same issue. I'm going to be picking that up too so expect a reply shortly.

Finally, I appreciate it's frustrating but please refrain from creating multiple threads for the same topic as per the Forum Guidelines as it can cause confusion when it comes to getting you the right help.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos