Menu
Santina
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Order confirnation

Hello. I was just wondering how long it takes to get a order confirmation email? I can not call up to check as waiting for phone. I really think there should be more options to get in contact.
0 Kudos
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Order confirnation

The ordering system has long standing and ongoing problems. 

Calling really is the best answer 0345 6000 789 if you do not have a Virgin Phone

Otherwise a Team member may pick up your post but it could be a while

0 Kudos
flippa
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Same situation here Smiley Sad Got an e-mail to say there is a technical issue regarding my order but I need my phone and to port my old number ASAP. I have to say that I am a bit put off by the issues I am seeing on this forum. Should I just stick with my old provider?

Santina wrote:
Hello. I was just wondering how long it takes to get a order confirmation email? I can not call up to check as waiting for phone. I really think there should be more options to get in contact.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Santina and flippa,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for you post on the forum. I'm sorry that you haven't received confirmation of your order. Apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

As enlli advised, it's best to call in to check this as this is a known glitch on the system. Have you been able to verify your order with us? 

Please let me know if you would like for me to look into this further for you.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Santina and flippa,

I'm checking back with you about the issue you reported with your Virgin Mobile order, as I haven't received a response from you yet.
If you are still having problems with this and would like for me to look into this for you, please let me know.
Many thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos