Menu
Bingley
Superfast
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Oops you`ve caught us hard at work !

Don`t make me laugh working hard !, why oh why when will you lot at virgin get into your thick heads you don`t do maintenance work during the day. Damn well do it after midnight. I needed to get into my mobile account to get contact details from my text history urgently but unable to . This isn`t acceptable.  It`s now been like for hours. Expected time of completion please !!!

Helpful Answers
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Oops you`ve caught us hard at work !

I hope things don't get back to normal.

Normal seems to be a website, ordering system, roaming settings and an host of things that don't work

All Replies
Bingley
Superfast
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Further to my recent post I just called 789 for tech help and guess what, an automated message stating we cannot deal with your call, call back after 5pm or call tomorrow !!!!   Now I`m more than racked off. Explanation immediately !

0 Kudos
Bingley
Superfast
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

So I just called Virgin mobile and selected any old option just to get through to someone. Wished I hadn`t bothered as he stated they have a big technical difficulty so the message online is a pack of lies as copied and posted below :-

Our technical boffins are doing some important work behind the scenes to improve the way we do things around here. But everything will be back to normal soon. Promise. 

He couldn`t help either way and they are not seeing any mobile numbers on screen when people are calling !. Then he read out the email sent from their managers which was totally tech garbage that really no-one would know what it meant ! This is now become such a sub standard service I cannot wait for july when my contract ends and I can jump ship to a better provider. Plus their service page does not reflect any problems , another lie !.  The best part is `if its an urgent matter please call after 5pm or tomorrow. UNWILLING TO ASSIST AND UNWILLING TO OFFER ANY ALTERNATIVE. 

0 Kudos
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I hope things don't get back to normal.

Normal seems to be a website, ordering system, roaming settings and an host of things that don't work

Bingley
Superfast
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

So they`ve on the dot at 5pm removed the 5pm option early stated and asked to call back tomorrow. NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

Who do I call to cancel my contract ?

Utter crap sub standard service. Unforgiveable. Ofcom time

0 Kudos
uknimda
Tuning in
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I've been having the same issue.  Paying for a service only to be told I can not use it for what is now 2 days.  Theres no guarantee it will be working tomorrow.

And the language and total lack of repost for frustrated customers I just herd was unacceptable.  I was accidentally not put on hold and could here the CS staff laughing about the frustrated customers and even having competition as to who get the best insult.  Total unprofessional.

teabag
Problem sorter
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Online account up and running OK for me now.

---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only £9 and £5 big bundle sim. Customer since 1993.
0 Kudos
Bingley
Superfast
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Called VM back ref Natalie, she quoted the following :-

We cannot access anyones accounts as it`s an EE server problem !   So I can make calls and texts so nothing wrong with EE newtork  but this asks the question why are customers details being held on an EE server and not held on VM`s own database system. Very sus.  I just spoke to EE and they confirmed they had no issues yesterday with EE network and find it a bit weird why VM would say this in the first place. I am not willing to stay with this company now by any means. LIe after Lie after Lie.

0 Kudos
uknimda
Tuning in
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Can confirm online account seams to be working now

0 Kudos