Menu
misscurly
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Ooops something went wrong

I have been trying to upgrade my sim only online but each time I try I get ooops something went wrong. I would rather do this online than call. Any help would be appreciated. Also some of the options say unlimited data but I thought VM didnt do unlimited. Is this an old page and if so why is it still there.

0 Kudos
HughJarsse
Well-informed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ooops something went wrong

I have a post going back 3 weeks about this, also there are numerous other posts about the same thing...don't waste your time trying to get any sort of sensible reply, or help from VM...

Virgin do not want to know, they couldn't care less, are not interested.

I have had a response for Mat_H, 2 weeks ago, asking for further information, which I supplied...STILL WAITING FOR SOME SORT OR REPLY!!!

Meanwhile others have also complained about this, and...NO RESPONSE...

I have now given up on changing tariff, and am looking at giving the required 30 days notice, and finding a PROPER provider who CARES about their customers, and actually delivers some sort or SERVICE, rather than lame excuses, or total silence...

(see my post 'oops somethings gone wrong AGAIN' in the mobile section to see just how POOR VM are at any sort of 'SERVICE'!!)

0 Kudos
misscurly
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for the reply. Oh dear, doesn't sound promising and I really should have looked through the forum first but I suppose I was thinking it was just me having issues.

I used to be able to email VM with any problems but they have stopped this avenue of communication too.

Well if I can't sort it I will also be changng providers.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Misscurly,

Thanks for posting Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear you're having some issues with upgrading your tariff. I want to get this all sorted for you. I've responded to your PM you sent with some helpful info.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos