Menu
MTGAS
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Old Customer

Can anyone help or guide me to the answer, I have a brilliant sim only delay with virgin (VIP) account what ever that means but Virgin treats me like a alien as if they don't want me on the deal I'm on, so they treat me like this recently as all know virging have gone 4G but I am excluded from that privilege as they said you cant have 4G on the package your on you have to change package I said I don't want to change just send me a 4G sim answer now. My package is unlimited even 0845 & 0870 and as a engineer that uses 0845 numbers it very good for me but 4G would be nice are they allowed to treat me so bad in say no you can not have 4G you have to change and if I change I loose my unlimited to 0845 and such is it fare I think its discrimination as bad as that. Has anyone experienced this bad treatment like me and has anyone found a way round it.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Old Customer

if you are on a package that doesn't include 4g and you want 4g you will have to change packages.
That is not hard.

if i get a phone line only that is cheap should they give also give me free TV and internet without me changing the package?
0 Kudos
MTGAS
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

You obviously haven't understood the question. So what you saying is everyone gas had to change contract everyone so if you was obviously getting 3G because that's all virgin had to offer the day they had 4G available did you or anyone just start getting 4G or did you have to upgrade. I already have a good deal unlimited everything including 0845&0870 number (unlimited) but why should I forfit that to get 4G try to answer the problem with out the sarcastically answer you gave me. If you can't answer it with a positive Dont snswer
0 Kudos
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sorry, you have to change packages. Whether that is right or wrong, I can't comment. But networks often do this.

0 Kudos