Menu
natty68
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Offering Correction - what is this?

I hope someone can help.. I've just had my mobile bill from virgin and for some unknown reason it has something called "offering correction" under other charges. 

Does anyone know what this is as I have never heard of it or seen it before and as it's too late to ring them to find out I thought I would try on here and see if anyone on here knows what it is.

Thank you in advance...

0 Kudos
paperclip
Rising star
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Offering Correction - what is this?

Does the charge show as a credit?
0 Kudos
Zigua
Just joined
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

It is their way of stealing money.

I have had the same thing, and after talking to customer service for almost an hour they agreed to refund that money to me, however they asked me to pay 3 pounds for that return (they stole 56 pounds from my bank account and wanted to return 53) how stupid is that ? 

Due to this and various other reasons, I am quiting this network. I still have 2 other contracts with them, but I will cancel them the day after the contract time ends ... 

I recommend doing the same unless you want to be robbed as well ...

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi natty68,

Thank you for your post. I can certainly understand your concern when seeing an unknown item on your bill. We haven't seen a response from you to paperclip's question--"Does the charge show as a credit?" Or are you being charged for the "offering correction"?

Due to security issues, I am unable to advise on specific accounts issues, however, if you would like to speak to our team, so that security can be confirmed on your account, please ring 789 from your Virgin Mobile, or 0345 6000 789 from any other phone. 

Kind regards.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos