Menu
cresser
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Nuisance calls

Hi all, My mother is having hassle from an outfit going under the name of `Media Match`, and they are calling her regularly, most of the time she misses the call but if I try to call them back I always get the same reply, "Sorry you missed our call but it was not important and we will call again" and they do - too bloomin` often. Her phone is only a Nokia 100 on PAYG, I would like to know if it is possible to block this number on her phone. I have in fact got onto the Media Match website and contacted them about this, they say they are an American company and say that this is a scam, and that they are aware that someone in the UK is using their name for this. Any help appreciated, cheers.
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Nuisance calls

You can block phone numbers from that phone. It's a little complicated to put here, but if you go the the virgin mobile website and choose technical support help with my mobile, search for the Nokia and then choose, check number screening, you will need to have saved the spam number as a contact, I use Zspam then just add a number from 1 I'm on Zspam32. No more calls from them Smiley Happy:

All Replies
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Nuisance calls

You can block phone numbers from that phone. It's a little complicated to put here, but if you go the the virgin mobile website and choose technical support help with my mobile, search for the Nokia and then choose, check number screening, you will need to have saved the spam number as a contact, I use Zspam then just add a number from 1 I'm on Zspam32. No more calls from them Smiley Happy: