Menu
planetarylight
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Nothing from v.m works or they have lack of it

No wifi buddy useage outside London
No mobile data outside northwest of England

No tv anywhere app ( to high of demand )

V h d boxes and TiVo boxes
Have no h d content and a lot of time with having xl to no H d channels on any of the boxes

And to top it all of no refunds for fault after fault and hassles

And when u check out all other companies e.g B b t v and mobile u find they all work fast and more reliable and v.m curse all other companies for this and when doing a b b speed from home speed test.net u get under a 100 m b and with other it shows less than 60mb with Ethernet connectioned to router via desktop and u explain no to home phone that u don't need it u get charged extra for not taking there home phone
0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Nothing from v.m works or they have lack of it

Ranting is ok Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
teabag
Problem sorter
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

WiFi Buddy just connects to "The Cloud" free WiFi, no problems for me connecting in pubs & restaurants which have "The Cloud" WiFi all over the UK & abroad. I just can't leave the app running due to a battery drain bug on my phone :-(

Mobile data works for me all over UK OK, as long as there is a signal. lol

Can't comment on Virgin TV side, I got rid of that around twenty years ago.

Broadband wise, I'm one of the lucky one's and get my full 200meg constantly day & night with very few problems :-)

This is no dig at your post, I'm just pointing out there are some customers who are happy :-)
---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only £9 and £5 big bundle sim. Customer since 1993.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi planetarylight,

Sorry to hear that you're having problems with all of your Virgin Media and Virgin Mobile services. Have you called in to report these issues? Were we able to get this sorted out for you?

If you are still experiencing problems with your services, please let me know and I can check into this for you. I'll need to take more details so I'll send you a private message. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos