Menu
Dmitch
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Nothing but problems.

Hi,

I placed an order for a Pay Monthly phone online 3 days ago, went through the right procedure entered everything correctly everything seemed fine. I received an Email from Virgin saying "Unfortunately there'll be a slight delay processing your order due to a technical glitch at our end. We'll be in touch in the next 24 hours to complete your order. " Also everytime I try log into the mobile account on the website it says "Oops, something's gone wrong! Please try again in a few moments."

I rang yesterday on the number provided to be prompted the password for the account which I provided to be told it was incorrect. So I asked the question which account the mobile account which I can't access or the Brodband/Tv account they said "The password for the account" Finally they asked for the security question to which I got into the account. "We will get back to you with a credit agreement in the next hour or so" Anyway didn't receive anything.

I rang back today the person on the phone asked the same question about the password which was incorrect again but said there is no way to access the account so after trying to tell him that was the correct password I hung up over sheer frustration.

Anyone any idea what the hell is going on? Never had bad service from virgin on this scale before. I ordered the phone expecting a speedy care free service but I'm greeted with impassable walls and basic English speaking customer service reps. HELP!

0 Kudos
Dmitch
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Nothing but problems.

So no answers?

Seems to be a big problem with virgin recently and a lot of post's regarding similar problems. To add to it all I'm getting emails with more phone offers, I can't even get any information about the phone i ordered!

Thinking about just leaving Virgin full stop, no customer service what so ever!

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Nothing but problems.

Hi Dmitch,

This is a community forum. We try to get back to our customers as soon as possible but be advised we work through all posts in the order they come in.

So I can look into this for you, I've sent you a PM detailing the next steps. You can view this by clicking on the purple envelope in the top right. 

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know