Menu
ycavill
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Not registered on network message - not resolved by removing the battery when the phone is on

For 2 days now, my phone has not been able to receive or make calls, or text. When I try to make a call, I get a message that says 'Phone not registered on network'. I looked at the forum and the suggestion was to remove the battery while the phone is on. I've tried that and still get the same message. Also, my contact list is incomplete - many numbers that should be there are either missing or incomplete.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not registered on network message - not resolved by removing the battery when the phone is on

Hi ycavill,

Welcome to the communitySmiley Happy

Sorry to hear you're having difficulties connecting your mobile phone to our network.

I'd like to sort this out for you.

By the sounds of it your problems could be a symptom of a faulty SIM card as you've mentioned you've lost contacts from your phone which if they were saved to the SIM may indicate an issue with this.

On the other hand if the contacts were saved to the handset memory this may indicate an underlying issue with your phone.

Hope that makes sense.

If you'd like you could call our mobile team on 789 from you mobile or 0345 6000 789 from your landline so we can take a look at this for you. 

Let us know how it goes.

Many thanks

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos