Menu
Amal1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Not registered on network .. again !!

I am having  this frequent problem with your mobile services ,where I am not able to send or receive any calls ,
Today I was without service  at all,   and I couldnt call 789 hence keep getting this message : not registered on network , same problem happens with my husband  and Son , both using  virgin mobile . husband really annoyed because this is not the first time this fault happened , we had 3 or 4 times before, which caused real loss of earrings  as most of his work depend on phone , We did all the steps mentioned in your website about taking battery and semi cards off , checking also the service strength in our area EX151PB , but nothing seems  to work ,  Please can you advise how can we rectify this fault before we switch to another provider .

Thank you 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not registered on network .. again !!

Hi Amal1,

Thanks for coming by and posting, welcome to the Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you've not been able to make calls and also that you're family are in the similar situation here. 

I'd love to help out and if I could possibly ask you to check you inbox, I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little red envelope near the top left of the page.

Get back to me when you can.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
BeaMater30
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not registered on network .. again !!

Hi! I got same problem with yours. Everytime I tried to make calls or send a text message I always get this Not Registered on Network error message. And while browsing on the web I found this blog post

https://blog.unlockbase.com/how-to-fix-not-registered-on-network/ and I tried one of the methods and works perfectly well. Hope this could help you also.

0 Kudos