Menu
Odette
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Not received new upgraded phone

I recently chose to upgrade my phone, after receiving a call to do and it has been and complete farce since then.  The phone was sent to yodel, who have failed to deliver the phone.  Their tracking information on their site is wrong and they have stated they tried to deliver my phone 3no times and put notes through my door.  I have had one, that was one the 23rd.  When i went on there site to ask about it they were rude and unhelpful and just kept saying we tried three times even when challenged about it.  They stated speak to the sender when asked how to complain.  (Real helpful and professional not!).  When i've tried calling virgin customer services i've was told to call back between 10 and 5,  I work during those hours and can not make personal calls during these times. When i tried again today i was mucked about with passwords, just because the person couldn't understand my mothers maiden name.   I have no idea how to resolve this as every time I try I get nowhere.  

0 Kudos
Odette
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not received new upgraded phone

Trying to complain via the Facebook page has gotten me no where either. Contract will be getting cancelled!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not received new upgraded phone

Hi Odette

Welcome to our community, I'm really sorry to hear about the difficulties receiving your new order. I'd like to take a closer look at your account and see if I can shed some light on the situation. I've sent you a private message which you can access by clicking on the envelope in the top right.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Dave

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos