Menu
jollyboy1965
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Not received confirmation for order placed online 4 days ago

I placed an order online for a new phone on Friday 20th November, it is now Monday 23rd and I have not received any form of confirmation. When I check online it says I don't have any open orders, I called and spoke to a lady who transferred me to the sales department. They were only interested in taking my order, not where my online order was or why I hadn't received a confirmation. My question is; do I really want to commit to a 24 month contract with a company that can't even process an online order?

jollyboy1965
Joining in
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not received confirmation for order placed online 4 days ago

UPDATE: received confirmation emails within a couple of hours of posting on forum!!!

Further reading on the forum has convinced me that Virgin Mobile are not fit for purpose and have decided to stay with Vodafone.

Logged in to the Vodafone website, clicked upgrade, selected phone, selected tariff and got an email by return confirming my details.

Within an hour of placing my order I have received a confirmation and a delivery date.

Virgin take note, this is how you treat customers, this is how you keep customers and this is how you attract new customers!! 

0 Kudos