Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 3 (55 Views)

Not getting any signal abroad

Hi, I am abroad in Spain without mobile service whatsoever. Tried ALL the changes in the dttings before travelling and ALL the possible solutions once there, and still not getting a signal. Really frustrating.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3 (35 Views)

Re: Not getting any signal abroad

Hi mercerog,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I'm very sorry to hear you've got no mobile service in Spain. I understand the urgency in getting this connected.

I'll send you a private message to see if I can get to the bottom of this for you. To view this click on the purple envelope on the top right.

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3 (17 Views)

Re: Not getting any signal abroad

Hi mercerog,

Thank you for sending your details via PM. I have reset this on your account. It can take up to 24 hours for this to update on the network.

Just reboot your handset and retry.

If you have any further issues, please make sure that your APN settings are correct. This is usually indicated by being able to make calls and texts abroad but data roaming won't work. Please see the following Community Forum post for the APN settings and handset roaming settings here: HELP GUIDE - Mobile Data Roaming for Pay Monthly / SIMO Customers, or you can go to our online website here to find your handset and send the mobile internet configuration file to your handset here: Online Send Phone Settings page

Please let me know how this goes for you.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos