Menu
cordner6628
Tuning in
Message 1 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Not Sour Grapes

Similar to the previous e mail "refused a deal" and all those that commented.   My wife and myself have been with Virgin from back in "Blueyonder" days, have always paid by direct debit so never missed a payment, have mobile phone, broadband, TV, and home phone.  The service has gone down hill desperately,  and the family/personal touch has been lost and as for customer care! well they don't anymore.  

I will be leaving at the end of my mobile contract, at which time I will sever links with home phone, and TV also, I would also chuck in the Broadband (although that is OK) but it is too much grief to drop that,  but I do now begrudge paying Virgin for the rubbish customer service so I may as well rubbish service from someone else cheaper.   I will then no doubt receive my reply e mail confirming they don't care,   and "here is how to keep your number, see you later"  because I am sure that is about as much as I can expect.  Perhaps Tesco where you can actually talk to someone face to face,  although old fashioned one to one wit customers! who knows it may catch on.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not Sour Grapes

Hi cordner6628,

We're absolutely gutted to lose you as a customer. I understand that this situation was brought about by the credit refusal and I'm sorry it came to that. We really don't like having to say goodbye to customers.

If there's anything at all that I can do for you, please don't hesitate to ask as I'd love to be a help in any way I can Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
cordner6628
Tuning in
Message 3 of 13
Flag for a moderator

You are totally "Wrong" ?  what credit refusal would you be referring to then?  I would like an answer because I have not ask for any form of credit whatsoever and the last I looked my Experian Report was 98%.  If there has been some change to that due to Virgin doing an unauthorised credit check then I want answers,  I shall go to Experian now to have a look at what exactly you MAY be referring to.

In addition (if I had ask for credit for anything) why would you be putting that on the community.

0 Kudos
cordner6628
Tuning in
Message 4 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Going on from that last post,  I would really appreciate a call!  you have my mobile and house number.

0 Kudos
cordner6628
Tuning in
Message 5 of 13
Flag for a moderator

I have also now checked with Experian,  my score has had no effect on it and there have been NO searches done,  so what is your problem? apart from you have now slandered me

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Slandered you. Yea right.

The reply was based on the information you posted.
If you want to talk to VM on the phone you need to call them
0 Kudos
cordner6628
Tuning in
Message 7 of 13
Flag for a moderator

I would still like a call and some explanation, my TV is now being terminated on 4th January, that will be followed by land line and the add ons, then my mobile, what a desperate state of affairs after being with you since your launch. Look forward to hearing from you (still).
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 8 of 13
Flag for a moderator

problem is you have just made a legal threat against a employee. I'd quess with most companies they will now not engage with you in public. you should call in
0 Kudos
cordner6628
Tuning in
Message 9 of 13
Flag for a moderator

A reference to a Credit Rating on a forum is "slanderous" trust me, based on the facts I gave they are true and they are my actual experience so these are facts, and therefore not slanderous. Unlike someone stating that I had a Credit Refusal which is not only incorrect but (I don't need to say it again do I?).
More than welcome to check out the definition of slander on the net if you wish, but my problem is not with you to be fair.
0 Kudos
cordner6628
Tuning in
Message 10 of 13
Flag for a moderator

No threats made at all, just pointing out facts
0 Kudos