Menu
etabby
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No way to get PUK code for new Sim.

Hi all, 

I switched from a pay monthy phone contract to a Sim only contract yesterday. Activated new Sim card with no problems but then managed to enter the wrong pin a few times and locked the phone. 

No worries, check online and get the PUK code... Is what I tried but my account only shows details for the old contract and phone, hasn't updated to the Sim only information. 

So try online support (I haven't got a landline and live alone)... Nope all of the operatives are busy, every time I try. 

Is there anything else that I can do to get my phone working? I really need it today. 

Thanks

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No way to get PUK code for new Sim.

Hi etabby,

I would just call 789 again (free call) hopefully you may be answered sooner this time.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos
etabby
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I can't use my phone so it isn't possible to make calls. I keep trying the online chat message support but no luck for an hour and a half...

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi etabby,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing a problem with your new SIM card. Is this working for you now?

If you are still having a problem with this, please let me know and I can look into this for you. I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos