Menu
Mellyrich21
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No way to contact

Hi,

Have received really bad service over the phone with customer "services". Have finally got the upgrade to my son's mobile. Have now found my moile has no service! I can't contact anyone, i have no signal from my mobile, son is not here, no landline and nearest phone box is broken.

Help!

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No way to contact

There is a web chat option on you web account when it's up and working. A staff member may read this and offer some help but not this evening.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Mellyrich21,

Welcome to the Community Forum, I'm sorry to hear that your mobile isn't working. Apologies as well for the delay in responding to your post. It's great to see that J0hn has been able to give you some advice on this.

Checking into this for you, it looks like you've been able to contact us regarding this. Has this been sorted out for you? If not, I'll be happy to investigate this for you, but I'll need to verify your details.

I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the purple envelope at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos

All Replies
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

There is a web chat option on you web account when it's up and working. A staff member may read this and offer some help but not this evening.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Mellyrich21,

Welcome to the Community Forum, I'm sorry to hear that your mobile isn't working. Apologies as well for the delay in responding to your post. It's great to see that J0hn has been able to give you some advice on this.

Checking into this for you, it looks like you've been able to contact us regarding this. Has this been sorted out for you? If not, I'll be happy to investigate this for you, but I'll need to verify your details.

I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the purple envelope at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos