Menu
Wonderweaay
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

No voicemail

Upgraded to iPhone 7 about a month ago and have no voicemail despite this being set up properly and despite getting a new SIM. Phone just rings when someone calls me
0 Kudos
paperclip
Rising star
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: No voicemail

Sorry you're having problems with your voicemail, I suggest you call 789 and they should be able to help.
0 Kudos
Wonderweaay
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks but I have already tried that several times which is why I'm asking here.
0 Kudos
paperclip
Rising star
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I wasn't aware that you'd tried that previously but anyhow you need to keep trying that number until you finally get someone who can sort out this issue. I say this from experience.
0 Kudos
szaman81
Up to speed
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I had a similar issue this is what i did to solve it

logged onto my online virgin account, went to plan and devices tab, scrolled down to the bottom and went to manage my services, scrolled down to voicemail, turned voicemail off and logged out. after 30 minutes took the same steps but turn the voicemail on and logged out. after 5 minutes from my mobile i dialled 222 and that setup my voicemail.

Hope this helps.

0 Kudos
paperclip
Rising star
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

And that is what support at 789 can also do once they've got the details.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hey Wonderweaay, 

Welcome to the community!

I am sorry to hear that the voicemail hasn’t activated properly on your iPhone 7. are you able to dial into the Voicemail? if you dial 07953 222 222 this should take you into the mailbox, if you get a message advising please contact the team it’s most likely that its locked. 

@paperclip is spot on please give us a ring on 789 and we can have this reset or unlocked. 

Take care, 

Kelly