Menu
zippy99
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No service in Iceland

The EE roaming problem seems to be affecting Iceland as well as mainland Europe. None of the suggestions about restarting the phone, toggling flight mode or manually selecting a mobile carrier makes any difference.

When are you going to honest with us and explain what's gone wrong and when you'll have it fixed?
0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: No service in Iceland

As its an EE issue and Virgin pay them for the service, EE will not give Virgin or their own customers and more detail sadly, looks to be world wide, but not for all customers for some strange reason

0 Kudos
zippy99
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Virgin don't pay EE millions of pounds a year to be kept in the dark over why they have a European outage. Virgin have a full working relationship with EE and are completely briefed on the problem. Don't kid yourself otherwise.

They just don't want to share the information with you and I, their customers.
0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Zippy if EE don't share with there customers, due you have think  Virgin will be allowed to?

0 Kudos
zippy99
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

That's down to Virgin to sort out. It's them I'm paying my money to. At the moment their service is broken and the information coming from them is a joke.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi zippy99

I appreciate you getting in touch with us about the issue with the roaming service when abroad in Europe and Iceland.

The issue affected our customers worldwide and was due to an EE network issue affecting all our customers.

This issue has since cleared and all services should be fully available for customers.

My apologies for any inconvenience this has caused to you.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Take care.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos