Menu
Emmas1986
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No proof of cancelling

Basically I cancelled within my 14days and was waiting for a Jiffy bag 2 week later didn't receive anything so rang customer service they say they didn't have a log of the phone Call which I made and no notes were put on the account. So now cos it is over the 14days and there's no proof what can I do..... I have been on the phone so long and I just keep getting hung up on I'm getting so annoyed
0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No proof of cancelling

If you called via the virgin mobile phone you will have call records the staff can see, all calls are recorded so. Give them the date and time and it can be listened two, can be a two edged sword but you need to get this sorted asp before. The money starts to get paid. Try to get a manager as they understand the process the agents may not as they are not trained on it.

calling 789 until it's resolved is the only place to go sadly, unless a mod drops by to help

0 Kudos
Emmas1986
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I've told them that but they say they have no record of me ringing which I said is typical
0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Ok you need to get to a manager, if you can show then your call to 789 date and time they can check , the agents cannot and as I explained  ay not understand, the managers use the record system almost every day, they will understand and have the ability to listen to the call regardless of no log left in your notes

0 Kudos