Menu
Harrisonw
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No phone signal

No phone signal in Northwich, Cheshire for over a week and finding it impossible to locate an email address for Virgin or details on EE website re outages. Very frustrating to say the least

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No phone signal

Hi Harrisonw,

use the EE service checker to see if there are any known issues.

If that shows as OK, there is no email address for Virgin Mobile but you could give customer services a call on 0345 6000 789 from any other phone (standard rate call or included in any minutes) so that they can look into this further for you.

You might also be able to contact Virgin by web-chat: Help and Support - Contact Us 

The advisors are often busy though so you may not get connected straight away.
(Keep the page open and and refresh it every few minutes until chat becomes available).

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Harrisonw,

use the EE service checker to see if there are any known issues.

If that shows as OK, there is no email address for Virgin Mobile but you could give customer services a call on 0345 6000 789 from any other phone (standard rate call or included in any minutes) so that they can look into this further for you.

You might also be able to contact Virgin by web-chat: Help and Support - Contact Us 

The advisors are often busy though so you may not get connected straight away.
(Keep the page open and and refresh it every few minutes until chat becomes available).

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Harrisonw,

Thanks for your post on the Forum. I'm sorry that the service in Northwich is being a witch.

Have you been able to check the service checker? Has your service improved since your post?

Please let me know and I can look into this further for you.

Kind Regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
donskye
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

My phone - a very basic model- has become signal-less too on New Years Eve. i phoned "TECHNICAL SUPPORT" , for about 45mins - -no solution except to send me a new 4g sim card (still waiting). Is it really because i live on the Isle of Skye or that I havn't got a super modern phone? very frustrating - any ideas?

0 Kudos