Menu
Ameliacarrigan1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

No phone but saying it has been delivered?

Anyone else had a problem with yodel? They are saying they have delivered my upgrade phone but i haven't received anything no phone or card to even say they have been yodel are investergating still no answer no threw my own persistence virgin are also investigating but this still leaves me without my phone has anyone else had this same issue? And if so did you eventually get your phone i need mine for my new job and it dont seem very hopeful atal #help
0 Kudos
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: No phone but saying it has been delivered?

I'm sure you will get it in the end but may have to keep up the pressure.

Put Yodel in the search box and you can take your pic of about 50 threads Smiley Frustrated

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ameliacarrigan1

Welcome to the Community, I'm just checking in to see if you received your phone in the end?

We'll be here should you need any assistance moving forward.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Ameliacarrigan1
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

No now iv been charged for the phone witch i got told i wouldnt and got to wait for a refund and wait a further 8day to cancle loan so i can go in store because im not risking yodel delivering it again
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ameliacarrigan1

Thanks for getting back in touch.

Sorry to hear that the handset didn't arrive - it sounds like it's now been sent back to us?

We'll get everything closed down for you once the phone is back with us and you can get the deal set up in a store if this is what you'd prefer to do.

Could you keep us posted on how you get on with this?

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Ameliacarrigan1
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Apparently the phone was lost in transit and now im having a problem ordering another online to collect in store #nothing but problem im losing my patience with virgin all i want is a upgrade phone keep my same number with the 5g data plan
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ameliacarrigan1

Not great Smiley Sad What issues are you having placing a new order?

I'd definitely give the sales team a call on 0800 052 0238 so we can help out with the order.

Be sure to let us know how it goes.

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos