Menu
Lisas74
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No outgoing calls connecting on mobile

My mobile will not connect any outgoing calls (since about a week ago). I have tried removing sim card and re-inserting and changing network settings....no change. Today it also will not connect to mobile data . This happens in multiple locations I am se16. 

0 Kudos
JayAT
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No outgoing calls connecting on mobile, unable to use live chat

I am having the same issue. Started about a week ago intermittent loss of service both making call and sending a text. Have tried to make a call since just after 9-30 this and keep getting not registered on network. Text messages are sending albeit very spasmodically. Turned phone on and off, removed sim and replaced, tried searching for network and only O2 and Voodafone appear. Been trying to have an online conversation all day and just get everyone is busy. Great!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No outgoing calls connecting on mobile, unable to use live chat

Hi Lisas74,

Welcome to the Community Forum. I'm sorry that you're having problems making calls on your mobile and connecting to your mobile data. Apologies that it has taken some time to respond to your post. 

Checking on the SE16 postcode just now for the signal status, it shows: 

VERY GOOD

Your phone should work outdoors and inside most houses, with variable coverage in commercial buildings.

Is this now working for you? Please let me know. If you are still having problems, I'll need to verify your details in order to investigate this for you.

I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No outgoing calls connecting on mobile

Also if it's not making Any calls or texts, check that the payment has gone through as it may be that
0 Kudos