Menu
Hanbek13
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No order update

Hello,

I made an order on the 21st December at 00:17 and received an email saying Virgin would be in touch within 24 hours regarding my order. It has been nearly 48 hours and I still haven't heard anything, I had requested to have it delivered for tomorrow but the order hasn't even been confirmed yet! Whenever I try and login to my account it says, 'Oops, something went wrong' and whenever I try and login to email them I am told I don't have an account with them, though I received an email from them confirming my account. I am unable to ring them at the moment, hence the need for a new phone! Anyone have any idea what is going on?!

Many Thanks,

Bekki

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No order update

Hi Bekki,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. Sorry to hear you've not had any further news regarding the delivery of your new phone. Sorry for the late reply too following the holidays.

I'm afraid there's no way of telling what has happened without you contacting us. There could be a delay with the order because of low stock or something else.

Please call the team on 0345 6000 789 when you get the chance. Let me know how it all goes.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos