Menu
cal4th
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No order confirmation

Hello
I ordered the new iPhone 7 yesterday but forgot to take down the order confirmation number , I haven't received any emails to confirm I rang support they couldn't find an Order, could you please help thanks
0 Kudos
Privas65
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No order confirmation

Hi cal4th,

I pre-ordered my iPhone 7 before it was released, (15th) other than the finance emails (3 of them) I heard nothing about the phone delivery estimation. I phoned customer services at least 3 times about how long, they were useless, I got 'misinformed' or just no information at all.

I ended up cancelling, the day I cancelled (22nd) I was told it would have been delivered on 29th September. On the 22nd the website actually had an estimated delivery date of 23rd September. To say Virgin mobile have been rubbish with this is putting it mildly, I would have tolerated a little wait if I had been reliably informed but the call centre was rather ineffective (being polite).

I would try calling customer services again, occasionally someone with some knowledge answers, they CAN identify your order with just your name and address. Good luck.

p.s, don't put up with poor service just for cheaper contract, particularly when they don't give you 4G for non-business customers.

let us know how you get on?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No order confirmation

Hi Cal4th,

Thank you for coming in and posting your message, welcome into the Community Smiley Happy

I would like to help and would just need some additional information, If you can have a little look inside your 'Inbox', you'll see I've sent you a 'Private Message'. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope Smiley Happy

Many thanks.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos