Menu
BradleyB
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No mobile signal.

For last week unable to get a Virgin/EE mobile signal at my home on North Yorks Moors. Never had a problem before.  Status check shows signal strength as 'good.'  Very frustrating.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No mobile signal.

Hi BradleyB,

with previous signal strength being OK it does sound like a fault or perhaps maintenance being carried out on the masts that cover your area.

For an update on this or to report it, you need to give the Virgin mobile team a call on 789 or 0345 6000 789.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
If this has helped answer your question > click 'Helpful Answer' also.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi BradleyB,

with previous signal strength being OK it does sound like a fault or perhaps maintenance being carried out on the masts that cover your area.

For an update on this or to report it, you need to give the Virgin mobile team a call on 789 or 0345 6000 789.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
If this has helped answer your question > click 'Helpful Answer' also.

Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi BradleyB,

Welcome and thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with your mobile signal.

We may have an issue in your area so I'd like to take a further look at this for you. I will send you a private message shortly (purple envelope, top right hand side) so we can discuss this further.

Kind regards
Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos