Menu
ChrisTW
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No mobile service for sim card.

I can see the EE networks on available network selection, the others are forbidden. The phone is not registering on the networks either manually or automatically. No registration for this sim card on the network. I even bought 

The phone was working fine before running out of battering new years eve, 

I have tried going online to check account but and tried resetting password but the reset code was 'sent' to the phone, which is not connecting to the network. Cant ring 789 and I am not going to stand out in the pee smelling phone box down the street freezing my whatsits off, no landline phone as someone tidied up the local network box cutting the non BT line off at ground level. The nearest Virgin store is an hour away by car. My tv/broadband account I can log into but it is not linked to my mobile account.

Someone email me to set up online chat, never found this bloody phone any good and am about to quit all services from Virgin!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No mobile service for sim card.

Hi ChrisTW,

Sorry to hear of the problems you have been encountering with your SIM.

I would like to take a closer look at this for you so have sent you a PM with further details.

You can access this by clicking the envelope towards the top right hand corner Smiley Happy

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Liam_T
Forum Team

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos