Menu
ashtaglol
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No mobile phone signal

I have had no mobile phone signal all day.  How can I simply report the fault and ask when it will be fixed ?  Is there someone I can call instead of being shoved around from pillar to post on their web site. Of the only two contacts I could find, one does not answer and the other is "busy now. Call back later".

Meanwhile I am paying for a service that I am not getting !

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No mobile phone signal

Hi ashtaglol,

have you tried entering your post code into the EE service checker (Virgin Mobile works on their network) to see if there are any known issues.

You can call Virgin Mobile customer services on 0345 6000 789 from another phone (standard rate call or included in any minutes) to report your problem.

You might also be able to contact Virgin by web-chat: Help and Support - Contact Us > Mobile > Help with your mobile > Chat online.

The advisors are often busy though so you may not get connected straight away.
(Keep the page open and just refresh it every few minutes).

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

J0hn
Super solver
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Also you could try a manual network selection in case it's a minor issue
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi ashtaglol,

Thank you for your post on the Forum. I'm sorry that you have no mobile signal and having difficulties getting through to us to report the problem. Apologies as well for the time it's taken to respond to your post. It's great to see that AlexKid and J0hn have been able to give you advice about this. Are your mobile services working now?

I've been able to check your account settings and everything looks correct. 

If you are still having a problem with this, please let me know and I can look into this for you. I will need to take more information on this, so I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos