Menu
PiiWiiWorld
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No mobile data

Hi,

Signed up for Virgin mobile SIM only a month or so ago. All was good.

About 10 days ago, mobile data stopped working. Calls, texts and wi-fi is fine - just no mobile internet. Put another virgin sim in this phone and it works. Put my sim in another phone and that doesnt work either. Must be SIM card right?

Phoned tech support (789) three times, tried all sorts of different settings, re-setting mobile networks etc. etc.

Finally they send out a new sim. I changed the SIM and restarted phone but same problem exists on new SIM card? Same again, I tried in another phone and it doesnt work in other phone. Tried another SIM in this phone and its all good.

Frustrated to say the least. Waiting on a call back from tech support since Friday but heard nothing.

Can anybody help?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No mobile data

Hi PiiWiiWorld,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are having a problem with your mobile data. Has this been sorted out for you since your post? 

If you are still having an issue with this, please send me a private message by clicking this link: PM me here and provide the following details:

• Full name on the account
  • Mobile number

Kind Regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
PiiWiiWorld
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No mobile data

Hi Terri,

Finally got through to someone tonight who was willing to go to 2nd line and its finally sorted.

Thanks anyway,

John

0 Kudos