Menu
belligioni
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No internet connexion abroad

Hi,

I'm currently in France, I bought a travel data pass but I don't have any internet connexion (I have however network for calls and text). I checked that my roaming option is on, I restarted my phone, tried other networks. It doesn't solve the issue. I've never been able to have internet abroad what can be the issue?

I need help urgently
Thanks
Regards
Adrien
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No internet connexion abroad

Hi belligioni,

Thanks for your post on the Community Forum and welcome. I'm sorry that you're having a problem with your data roaming service. Is this working for you now?

Please have a look at the following post, which contains more information about roaming: HELP GUIDE - Mobile Data Roaming for Pay Monthly / SIMO Customers or via our online Help & Support page: Using your Virgin Mobile abroad FAQs.

https://help.virginmedia.com/system/templates/selfservice/vm/help/customer/locale/en-GB/portal/20030...

If you are still having a problem with this, please send a private message to me with your name and mobile number, so I can look into this for you.

To PM me, simply:

• Click on my forum name on the left of this post.
  • Go to my profile.
  • On the right had side, select the 'send me a message' option.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos