Menu
daypaul
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

No coverage at home and no plans to improve network but not allowed to leave?

I have no network coverage at home, not even 2G, and according to Tech support there areno plans to improve network coverage in this area SG18 9DL, but I'm not allowed to leave or have a reduction in tariff, in fact the tariff keeps going up. How do I get out of this madhouse?

Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: No coverage at home and no plans to improve network but not allowed to leave?

Hi daypaul,

Thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear your experiencing poor coverage in your area.

I'd like to get this looked into for you.

Due to the nature of your query I will send you a private message shortly (red envelope, top left hand side) to gather some further details.

Speak soon

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
pssedoffatvm333
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: No coverage at home and no plans to improve network but not allowed to leave?

I have had a circle with a line through it for 20 months solid.

Only time I get signal is outside a virgin media store - full signal and 4G.

They've spent all their budget on their own personal masts and screw the rest of the public who buy their nonsense.

0 Kudos
daypaul
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I expect this effects more than us two, how can we get other victims to come forward?
0 Kudos
silasdiablo
Just joined
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I have the same problem unless change operator, because wages and I can not use . At home I do not have -range

0 Kudos
silasdiablo
Just joined
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Can you help me on that range ?? If I do not have to Move number to another operator
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi silasdiablo,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I'm very sorry to hear your mobile range at home isn't very good.

I've managed to locate your area and have checked the signal for this. It shows all the masts are operational with no issues for miles. If you're only having problems at home then I'm afraid it's very difficult to improve your current signal any further.

Our website states "this is only a guide and is not a guarantee of service availability in a particular location. It shows outdoor coverage only. As with all radio-based systems, service may be affected by a number of local factors, such as building materials, tree cover and weather conditions"

If you continue to have trouble I recommend calling our team on 789 from a Virgin Media handset or 0345 6000 789 from any other phone.

I apologise wholeheartedly once again for the inconvenience caused.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos