Menu
MonicaGDT
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No confirmation email.

Hi! I ordered a phone and a SIM card yesterday. I haven't received any email confirmation and I would like to know how long it takes. THANK YOU.
ECC84
Joining in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: No confirmation email.

I'm having exactly the same problem. ordered my new phone last night about five o clock was told i would get e-mail straight away with security key and digital signature. at six o clock still not had it so phone again and was told the system was down and wouldn't be back up till 6am today (wasn't told that when i ordered the phone) last night at 11 o clock received the welcome e-mail and a security key but no digital signature so couldn't get my phone.

Called again today at 11am and the lady i spoke to got in touch with the people whoa send the key and digital signature out. a new one was e-mailed to me whilst on the phone the only thing that came through was the welcome e-mail with the link on it. she then asked them to send it again still nothing. it is now quarter to three and i still haven't received my key or digital signature. absolutely bloody useless may go somewhere else for a phone.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi MonicaGDT,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear you've not had a confirmation email. I can appreciate this is frustrating for you.

The confirmation email is normally sent once the order is processed. I would recommend calling our mobile team on 0345 6000 789 so we can chase this up for you and make sure it's being processed correctly for you. My apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards 

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Kwoo85
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Is supposed to be a set time frame to actually receive a confirmation email for a contract phone application? it says my order has processed and would receive a confirmation email but nothing yet!

0 Kudos
MonicaGDT
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hey, how long does it take to get my dredit card checked?
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi MonicaGDT,

Thanks for your reply.

I'm not really sure what you mean sorry. A credit check is usually performed as part of the application as far as I'm aware so if you've still not had any information through regarding your order I would suggest as per my original response calling our mobile team so we can check this over for you.

Many thanks

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos