Menu
Saneth
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No calls on 4g plan

Hi, since upgrading to a 4g plan I can not receive calls to my mobile if I am in a 4g area (even if on WiFi). The call goes straight to VM & the phone doesn't ring. My friend is having the exact same issue. What is the problem? Thanks
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No calls on 4g plan

Hi Saneth,

Thanks for getting in touch via the Forum. I'm sorry you're having problems received calls. Has this been fixed for you since your post?

There are multiple reasons why this would be happening and how we would fix the problem:

1. Incorrect Voicemail or Network settings: We can reset this on our system for you.

2. Poor signal: Please check your area on the following coverage checkers to see if a problem has been reported on the network:

3. Faulty SIM card: We would need to order you a replacement SIM card to try.

4. Handset fault: Check your SIM card in another device to see if you're having the same problem and go through our online Phone Fix diagnostics to arrange a handset repair:

• Log into Your Account online, then go to Plan and device, click on Phone repairs button
  • Go to Phone Fix via our online Help & Support pages

If you have completed the above checks from your side and you would like for me to check the network settings for you, please send me a private message by clicking this link: PM me here and send the following details:

• Full name on the account
  • Mobile number

Kind Regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos