Menu
Immy1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No caller ID

Hi Everyone

I do apologise if the answer to my question has already been posted but as I'm new to the forum I couldn't find it.

I've been getting bombarded with "No caller id" calls over the past couple of days and there's nothing I can do to stop these calls. I'm getting them all times of the day n night. In excess of 50 calls through the day, majority through the night. I have an iPhone but that only thing I can block with that is certain numbers but there isn't a number linked with no caller id.

I have been told some networks provide the facility of permanently blocking out these calls.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No caller ID

Hi Immy1,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. Sorry to hear you're getting so many nuisance calls. I know first-hand how annoying and frustrating these can be.

Certain handsets have this feature because we can't block it from the main platform. As you've stated, you handset only allows you to block numbers so it becomes more difficult for you.

Do you have any idea who is calling you? I'm thinking you can ask them to remove your details from their system.

To further assist you I see someone has mentioned purchasing a call blocking app on another thread here. It may also be worth registering your number with the Telephone Preference Service here.

Feel free to let me know how you get on with that.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
Immy1
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No caller ID

Hi

Thanks guys but I have changed my number now
0 Kudos