Menu
bigstewie58
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No availability in Cape Verde

I've just had a lengthy conversation with one of your agents and it appears that I will not be able to make or receive calls while on holiday in Cape Verde. Can you confirm this - your agent took quite a while to find out and didn't seem too sure.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No availability in Cape Verde

Hi bigstewie58,

Welcome aboard and thanks for taking the time to post.

I have some good news for you - I have looked into it and indeed we do support roaming service whilst in Cape Verde, and the two networks to look out for are called 'T+' and 'CV Monel', although other networks may also work.

The confusion I believe has stemmed from the fact that Cape Verde is missing from our roaming support resources online, even though it is supported. I will get this fed back to the team to have the list updated.

In the mean time, it might be an idea to check your roaming services are on via your online account in preparation for your trip Smiley Happy

Have a lovely time if we do not hear back from you before you go!

Thanks

Liam_T
Forum Team

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
bigstewie58
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Liam - really appreciate the clarification and you're right, it would help other users if the availability was reflected on the website. It's few weeks before we go but we're definitely looking forward to escaping winter!

Regards

Stewart

0 Kudos
fineandandy
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

i am also going to cape verde but im finding it difficult to find out what the charges are, can you tell me

0 Kudos