Menu
jjmaingrain
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No Sim

So, I signed up for Virgin Mobile, and,I have 2 months bills, never received the sim.

Of course livechat is NEVER available haha, but the best one is, I cant even log in to virgin media as it needs to send a code to my virgin mobile, that doesnt exist Smiley Happy

Anyone out there from virgin who can actually help?

0 Kudos
jjmaingrain
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Sim

of course, all the "sales" livechats work, of course they do. 

0 Kudos
jjmaingrain
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

haha still nothing here, no response from anyone in Virgin. You seem to have a CEO team that would make Three mobile or EE look like bastions of amazing customer service. I applaud the excellent lowering of the bar you guys have done. Amazing work

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi jjmaingrain,

Thanks for your post on the Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue with your account. Has this been sorted out for you since your post? 

I'm sorry that we do not offer Online Chat for our Mobile services.

If you are still having an issue with this, please send me a private message by clicking this link: PM me here and provide the following details:

• Full name on the account
  • Mobile number

* For other forum users reading this, please only PM me if I have asked you to first.

Kind Regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos