Menu
Clutha2597
Just joined
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No Signal on Phone, No Way to Contact Virgin! Why don't they have a helpdesk on the internet?

My phone suddenly has no signal! Several days ago I had the email to say my limits had been refreshed, so not that. Can't phone or text, no home phone, how am I meant to contact them??? Tried logging on to my account, bloomin thing just stays on login page, despite telling me I've put the correct login info in. Totally annoyed and frustrated! Been with Virgin few months now, pants service, rubbish coverage, very unimpressed and not likely to renew contract!

0 Kudos
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Signal on Phone, No Way to Contact Virgin! Why don't they have a helpdesk on the internet?

First thing. Put your postcode in here to see if there is a network problem https://myaccount.ee.co.uk/networkchecker/checkservice

0 Kudos
Clutha2597
Just joined
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Signal on Phone, No Way to Contact Virgin! Why don't they have a helpdesk on the internet?

Done that, asks me to then put in phone number, when I do just returns to the home page. GRRRR!
0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I've just tried the link, and it worked as it should no requests other than post code
0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Pop in your postcode here I'll check it out
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Clutha2597

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear about the issues with your account.

I just wanted to check if this has been sorted out now?

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos