Menu
SLY7789
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No Service since number transfer began

Hi,

So I have requested the transfer of my number on Saturday 21st, gave them my PAC code and she said it would all go through on Tuesday 24th. That was fine. By lunch time on Tuesday my phone lost all signal, which I thought was fine as I read on their website that this is normal whilst the number is transferring over. Figured that I'd keep switching my phone off and on all day to see if it had transferred. It's now 24 hours later and I still have no signal. I have checked my Virgin Mobile account online and can see that my number (the one I wanted transferring) is now listed as my Virgin mobile number. I have been switching my phone off and on all day and nothing. I figured a bit of signal loss whilst it was transferring would be normal but to be without signal for more than 24 hours seems a bit bizarre no?

Wondering whether anyone has had this issue and know what this could be/what I should do?

Thanks,

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Service since number transfer began

Hi SLY7789,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing a problem with your mobile service since your number port. Is this working for you now?

If you are still having a problem with your service, please let me know. I'll be able to look into this for you, but I'll need to take some more details from you. 

I'll send you a private message requesting further information. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos