Menu
Camfred
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No SIM card received!

SIM card ordered on 9th Feb still not arrived. I have order no if needed.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No SIM card received!

As this is mainly a customer to customer help forum with only a little input from moderators, I can only suggest you try ringing them. 789 from a Virgin phone or 0345 6000 789 from any other.

I have to say that we have had rather too many posts regarding missing SIM cards recently, but no idea of what is causing the problem.

0 Kudos

All Replies
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

As this is mainly a customer to customer help forum with only a little input from moderators, I can only suggest you try ringing them. 789 from a Virgin phone or 0345 6000 789 from any other.

I have to say that we have had rather too many posts regarding missing SIM cards recently, but no idea of what is causing the problem.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi Camfred,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that there's been a delay with your SIM card delivery. Royal Mail deliveries can take up to 7 working days. 

Please let me know if you haven't received your order and I'll check into this for you.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos