Menu
omers786
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No Roaming Spain

I have just recently returned from Spain and was not available to access the Roaming Services.  I was connected to Movistar.  I could access telephone calls and messages, but unfortunately could not access roaming even when switched on.  I have a Iphone 5c.  Hope someone can help as Im travelling to Spain and Jamaica in the near future.

Thanks

Omer

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Roaming Spain

Hi Omer,

Thanks for your post on the Community Forum and welcome. I'm sorry that you're having a problem with your data roaming service. Have you logged into your Mobile Online Account and verified that your roaming service is switched to ON and International Call Barring is switched OFF?

Please verify that your data roaming setting on your mobile is enabled and that your APN settings are correct as noted on this post: Roaming - FAQs or you can find your handset on our following website to have the configuration settings for mobile internet sent to your phone: Online Send Phone Settings. If your handset isn’t on this list, you will need to manually reset the APN settings.

Also have a look at the following online Help & Support Page: Roaming Hub if you have access to WiFi.

If you are still having an issue with this, please send me a private message by clicking this link: PM me here and provide the following details:

• Full name on the account
  • Mobile number

* For other forum users reading this, please only PM me if I have asked you to first.

Kind Regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Roaming Spain

Hi omers786,

Thank you for sending your details via PM. I have reset this on your account. It can take up to 24 hours for this to update on the network.

Just reboot your handset and retry.

Please let me know how this goes for you.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help