Menu
fedup17
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No Internet connection

I've had a Nokia Lumia for over a year and up until just over a week ago was able to access the internet wherever I was. Now I can only get on the internet at home using the wifi there or where there is a free service. Calls and texting are fine. I've looked at the settings and they look fine, none have been changed anyway. I'm on the £5 monthly tariff which has been sufficient for my usage, anybody got any idea what the problem could be?

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Internet connection

Yes, have you checked the EE website for network issues. Have you tried your sim in a different phone. Can you get Internet in a different location.

Also check data is switched on with your phone, do you get a 3G, H or H+ signal on the phone?

0 Kudos
fedup17
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

It's a virgin contract not ee?

I haven't got another phone to try the sim in.

I can access the internet using my home wifi, free wifi or any other that I have access to, but I cannot access the internet at all with the data allowed on my contract. When I look at the available network list the only virgin network listed is my home network. Can't find whether data is switched on or not on my phone and it's 4g

0 Kudos
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Virgin run on EE and their network checker is a handy tool

0 Kudos
fedup17
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I looked, coverage fine. I've been to several different towns since the internet connection stopped working on September 3rd so that's not the issue. Haven't used any of my data allowance for this month and as far as I can see the settings are fine.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi fedup17,

Welcome to the Community Forum, I'm sorry to hear that your mobile data has stopped working. Is this working for you now?

Checking this, I can confirm that your settings are all correct. If you are still having problems with this, please let me know so I can look into this for you.

I'll need to take more information from you, so I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos