Menu
Brownbear34
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No Help from anyone in Virgin

We are currently  in Spain .Still no help with my wife's Virgin roaming problems. Who will take some action to help us. We have phoned, written and  visited  the shop many many times , why are you all so powerless to help  us. Despite many promises and some very  patient  customer  service advisors Virgin cannot , will not help. Who is capable  in Virgin to step up and help anyone?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Help from anyone in Virgin

Hi Brownbear34,

it sounds like roaming isn't enabled on your wife's phone, is this correct?

It's strange if you've already spoken to the Virgin team that they didn't sort this out for you.

I'm afraid all I can do is recommend that you call again, hopefully to get an advisor that will help you this time.

Calling from Spain - Virgin mobile UK support line is +447953 967 967

Good luck Smiley Happy

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos
Brownbear34
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks but we have a not fully working line since July 2015. Virgin don't recognise  the semi ported number which works in the UK but not abroad.The number issued or the number ported did not work for 4 weeks we can't  go on line or work the app. The only reason we haven't  cancelled  is to try to save the ported number. Virgin have been a disaster for this contract. We have written  to the complaints  depth and the MD but nothing back. No takes responsibility  and they say they don't know  if they can sort it. Total nightmare Appreciate  your support.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Brownbear34,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry that your number doesn't fully work when abroad. I would suggest calling us when you can and we can raise this to EE to ensure this is fully sorted.

If you're still abroad, you can reach us on +447953967967.

Let me know how you get on with this.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Brownbear34
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

It's a waste of time ringing . we have spoken to customer services dozens of times. Nothing happens. If we phone from Spain it costs us call money. . I thought from your comments you were going to help. Unfortunately like all the others nothing is resolved. The no of tickets raised must be half a dozen or more. The phone does not work at all for calls or texts away from the UK. . when is someone going to address this problem and resolve it. Why should we have to keep calling when nothing is happening.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply Brownbear34 Smiley Happy

I want to look at the previous tickets raised on the account. Are you able to Pm me your full name, mobile number and 3 characters of your password?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos