Menu
susanneblue
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No Data Signal

Hi, Looking for a bit of help

there are 3 users of VM mobile in my house and when at home we cannot get a normal data signal so receiving texts and phone calls is out of the question.

is there anything that can be done about this? as we also have no broadband just now as someone has basically destroyed out local box  and have been without now or 5 days Smiley Sad 

any ideas?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Data Signal

Hi Susanneblue,

I'm really sorry that you're having issues with the signal on the phone. I want to get this all sorted for you Smiley Happy

We need to establish if there are any faults in the area. So we can do this, can you PM me your full postcode please?

Let me know once you've sent this over.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Susanneblue,

Are you still having issues with the signal in your area?

Let me know if you need anything at all.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
susanneblue
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

hi,

still no different, i have phoned through to tech support and there are no issues in the area, have went through changing settings etc but still the same

myself and my partner both have Samsung phones and my daughter has an Iphone, the Iphone has good signal all through the house just the samsungs really frustrating though as it renders our phones useless at home.

thanks

Susanne

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi susanneblue,

Thanks for the updateSmiley Happy

I'd like to take a look at the coverage in your area for you to see what's going on. Although with you explaining the Samsungs are struggling and the iPhone is not suggests it may not be a coverage issue.

I will send you  a private message shortly (red envelope, top left hand side) to gather some further details.

Speak soon

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
susanneblue
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

still no signal, now customer service want phones sent away for repair! even though 1 is brand new, and we have always had a signal before. customer service will not help really want to cancel, i have emailed privately also

0 Kudos