Menu
tarring
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No Data Connection with new 4G sim

Hello,

I received my new 4G sim 3 days ago but I can no longer access the internet via mobile data. Phone and text work well, though when I have phone up 789 the persons on the other end says they cannot hear me though it works when I call friends. My 4G account doesn't start until 21st December do I have to wait until then for data ?

Best Regards,

Stephen

0 Kudos
Monalie
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Data Connection with new 4G sim

I have the same problem, I have had no data/3G service since 27th November, waiting for my 4G service to start on the 23rd December. When I phoned 789 I was told that it is a known issue and they don't know how to fix it.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Data Connection with new 4G sim

Hi tarring,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry that you are experiencing a problem connecting to your mobile data after activating your new 4G SIM card. Has this been resolved for you?

If you are still having a problem with your service, I'd like to look into this for you.

I'll need to take more information from you, so I'll send you a private message. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos